Tech Support, Writing, Training
Technical support and Training, Computer problems, software, hardware, repairs, upgrades. Technical writing on a contract basis which includes users manuals, technical descriptions, technical articles, technical editing. Specifications testing. Users manuals are invariably written by techies who assume that the jargon is understood by the general using public and who’s work is checked out by other techies, a recipe for failure. Contact me for an estimate.
Included in my experience but not limited to:
- Plain English Guide to Your PC, ATM Publishing 1997
- The Year 2000 Hoax, ATM Publishing 1998
- Owned and operated Pronobis, a computer training and support company
- Computer column for the Berkshire Eagle of Pittsfield, MA for 14 years including software and hardware reviews.
- Translate technical manual on turnkey truck loading system from Italian to English.
Host of Computer Talk Show, call-ins from listeners for two years.